Let’s face it, talking about poopin' can be a little embarrassing. But the truth is, who doesn’t love a little potty humor? At ReNew Life, America’s Digestive Care Company, talking about poo is not only a daily norm, it’s also our business. We produce quality nutritional supplements that range from high-potency probiotics to fiber and Omega-3 fish oils. We’ll keep you regular and then some … but we need your help. We want people all over the world to celebrate their poo. And it all starts with you!
Join us in sparking a “movement” and you could win $3,000 cash plus $1,000 in ReNew Life products. We’ll also match all cash prizes with a charitable donation to Water.org, a non-profit organization that helps provide safe drinking water and sanitation to people in developing countries. To enter, all you need to do is produce a short video (no longer than 90 seconds) on how poo moves you. Click here for a link to our full creative brief.
Video must be original and created by submitter. By submitting the video, the entrant agrees to have documented consent from all individuals included in the video. See full contest rules for additional information.
Video must be no longer than 90 seconds.
Final 5 seconds of video must include an “end card”, a slide that references our contest website (www.howdoespoomoveyou.com) with an optional mention of one of the following taglines:
1. Good Poo, Healthy You
2. Make Poo More Than A Movement
3. Healthy Stool Is Way Cool
What media file formats does your system support? Is there a max file size?
Video: MOV, MPEG, MPG, MP4, M4V, VOB, FLV, AVI, ASF, DIVX, WMV (For best results, 16 x 9 aspect ratio). Maximum file size: 500 MB
How do I upload my video? When will I see it on the site?
Once you log in and click the "Enter Now" button, you will be prompted to submit your entry. All submissions are subject to moderation prior to approval.
Uploading a Video
1. Browse your computer's hard drive for your video file.
2. Or, if your video is already on YouTube, you can add it to the contest site by selecting this option. Just log into your YouTube account and add your video to the contest. Note: Make sure your Broadcast Options are set to “Public – Share your video with the world! (Recommended)” and your Sharing Options for “Embedding” is set to “Yes, external sites may embed and play this video”.
3. Click "Continue" only once the media upload is complete. Give your entry a title, add tags and a description, and submit your entry.
|Round name||Starts on||Ends on|
|Submission round||April 2, 2011 @ 4:00 AM (UTC)||June 2, 2011 @ 3:59 AM (UTC)|
|Voting round||April 2, 2011 @ 4:00 AM (UTC)||June 2, 2011 @ 3:59 AM (UTC)|
|Judging round||June 3, 2011 @ 3:59 AM (UTC)||June 10, 2011 @ 3:59 AM (UTC)|